Ecommerce Data Analyst
National Pen is looking for a highly motivated Ecommerce Data Analyst to join our dynamic team of digital professionals. This role requires a detail-oriented individual that will be responsible for maintaining analytics standards, creating reports and designing dashboards. Leveraging your technical abilities and an extensive understanding of ecommerce data points, you’ll provide actionable insights to improve both site conversion and the customer experience.
You'll love working at Pens.com because:
- We are a bright, kind, and motivated team. You can be your authentic self and are empowered to help others to do the same.
- We are a successful, fast-growing company helping small businesses do big things.
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively, and testing innovative strategies.
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously.
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Provide ad-hoc analytics reports that measure different ecommerce initiatives
- Generate online KPI reports and analyze contribution against forecast
- Identify channel-specific customer trends and shifts in our global markets
- Work with User Experience team to develop robust event tagging to support detailed analysis of shopping funnels and identify areas of high user friction
- Team up with Site Merchandising to mine data and develop insights related to product assortment and ranking
- Partner with Technology team to identify enhancements to data gathering methodology
- Explore novel ways to look at our data and spot patterns in user shopping behavior
- Be an active participant in site optimization planning and competitive analysis to drive improvements
- Maintain excellent team communication to ensure projects meet cross-channel objective
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience with analytics and associated data platforms – especially Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Looker and Snowflake
- 2+ years of experience in ecommerce reporting into a web department
- Solid understanding of how to use data and KPIs to measure business impact and identify areas of opportunity
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Outstanding communication skills with a focus on team success
- Ability to problem-solve independently in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Economics, Business or related quantitative discipline
- Strong initiative, a good sense of humor and a “we’ll figure it out together” attitude
NATIONAL PEN is one of the largest promotional products companies in the world, servicing over 20 countries in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. We manufacture and sell products through ecommerce, direct mail, telesales and distributor channels. We are an international company with corporate headquarters in San Diego, California and multiple locations around the world. National Pen’s unique niche is the ability to personalize a promotional product to a customer’s specific needs for low volume production batches.