Our client is a globally recognised, and highly successful Creative Agency. They are world renowned for providing their clients with leading branding solutions. They are continually creating and implementing some of the most forward thinking and out of the box ideas. A number of their solutions have won awards, and can be seen worldwide. Culture has been a driving force behind their success, it is highly creative while also being very supportive. This role offers the opportunity for global responsibilities down the track.The Role
The successful candidate will be given an exciting opportunity to work with a global leader in developing and implement complex systems. You will be tasked with developing and engineering technology that will add to the company’s success.
The role will offer career development, continual training and up skilling opportunities. The successful candidate will also have the option to choose what training and upskilling they would like to complete.
- Opportunity to create new and exciting complex systems.
- Develop and engineer technology that will result in the company making use of big data.
- Design and develop intelligence systems / data warehouses
- Manage the company’s data ecosystem.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and implement data projects
- Be continually thinking of new ideas to implement
They are looking for an experience Data Engineer to develop and work on exciting and complex systems that will be integral to the business’s success. You will be a forward-thinking, passionate data professional. You will be striving for continual development and the opportunity to learn new evolving technologies.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in similar role
- SQL experience
- ETL Experience
- AWS Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or similar
- Collaborative team player
- A problem solver
- Looking for a long-term opportunity
If you are interested in this role please click the APPLY button to find out more. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about the position please email email@example.com
- Opportunity to work for a global company that has won a number of awards due to their original and forward-thinking solutions
- Opportunity to work in a creative and supportive environment
- Opportunity to continually up skill and learn new technology / skills
- Long term growth opportunities
- Perm full time role, potentially will look at contract for the right candidate