An opportunity to work with one of world’s leading provides scientific, technology, and engineering solutions to governments and commercial customers worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Government Solutions, Technology Solutions, and Energy Solutions. Client is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities;
- Define the development tools and environment for new development initiatives.
- Interact with multiple internal/external stakeholders on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis for requirements and support required.
- Prepare reports based on the requirements from the stakeholders.
- Consolidate, sort, organize and summarize data using advance tool.
- Identify the opportunities of automating the reports, snapshots and dashboards using advanced development tools like POWER BI, SSRS, PEGA.etc.
- Analyze data and reports from various sources and provide actionable insights and suggestions
- Minimum 4-5+ Years of Strong Experience in Data Analytics/Development/Reporting,
- Microsoft technology development experience in C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint, Web API, jQuery, Angular, SQL, SSRS, POWER BI, SQL stored procedure.
- Well-versed with SQL, MS Excel, and VBA.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent follow up skills.
- Minimum of 2 years proven and progressive reporting experience within an operational environment
- Advanced-level ability expected in all MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Pivot Tables, Access, VBA)
- Experience in metrics, data analysis and providing management intelligence (MI) or other reporting highly required.
- Strong attention to detail, communication, planning, coordination, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Lateral thinker, with ability to manage change and analytical ability to recognize areas of improvement.
- Good understanding of the industry market trends and conditions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Bachelor degree with 4+ years of consulting experience
Apply now for more details.