Po Leung Kuk is established since 1878, adhering to the “people-oriented” philosophy and the mission of “protecting the young and the innocent, aiding the needy and nurturing the talents”, Connect with and make good use of social resources to provide citizens with diversified high-quality social services, including integrated family services, child care services, children and youth services, rehabilitation services, elderly services, medical and comprehensive health services, with more than 100,000 people served each year.Responsibilities
I. Donor Relationship Management (DRM)
II. Research and analysis
- Ensure complete, accurate, and timely updates of donor information in the DRM
- Maintain effective operations, integration, and integrity of the DRM
- Support various data cleanup efforts, data integrity control, data hierarchy & modeling in partnership with IT department
- Manage structural data of major donors portfolio
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in multiple and corelate data sets
- DEVELOP Data Entry Guidelines
III. System enhancement
- Develop and automate reports and analytics for the department
- Pull and prepare data lists for fundraising-related screenings
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Develop systematic approach on donor and prospect research
- Conduct regular analysis on donors’ segmentation by designing and developing dashboards to identify actionable business insights and fundraising strategies
IV. Corporate Development Support
- Liaise and communicate closely with IT department & other working partners to design and implement the new DRM
- Performed unit tests at proper intervals
- Manage online donation and receipts/statements
- A good understand on project management
- Assist in the implementation of all fund-raising activities from planning to execution & other administrative duties
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder with major in Data Science / Computer Science / Statistics / Quantitative Analysis / Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Proven research and analytical techniques, emphasizing the ability to gather, evaluate and synthesize complex and large sets of data from various sources and present information in a clear and cohesive manner.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Familiar with the philanthropic industry is desirable
- Proficient in analytic tools such as MS Excel (Advanced level: Vlookup, Pivot table…etc.), Power BI, Google Analytics and familiar with RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Tools is a plus: MS Power Automate, SQL & Python Scripting, etc.
- Good problem-solving skills and time management
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese & English
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms. Please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Po Leung Kuk, 66 Leighton Road, Hong Kong. Please quote the reference on the envelope. For more information about Po Leung Kuk, please visit http://www.poleungkuk.org.hk
Po Leung Kuk is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes application from all qualified candidates. Information provided relating to employment will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and all unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment exercise.
Please state the applied position and reference number in your application, send your full resume together with the current and expected salary, contact phone number by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and all unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion with six month of the recruitment exercise. For more information about Po Leung Kuk, please visit: http://www.poleungkuk.org.hk.