Consulting – Data and Analytics – Senior Data Analyst – Hong Kong
We are looking for a Senior Consultant in Data Analytics to join our Technology Consulting – Data and Analytics (DnA) team in our Hong Kong office.
EY Data and Analytics (EY DnA) is our flagship data and advanced analytics capability within EY Asia-Pacific, with over 500 specialist employees working across multiple industry sectors.
We implement information-driven strategies and systems that help grow, optimize and protect client organizations. We go beyond strategy and provide end to end implementation of real-life data environments and have some of the best architects, project managers, business analysts, data scientists, big data engineers, developers and consultants in the region.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant in Data Analytics, you will support our clients in defining and implementing a data journey. You will contribute to projects in data-related transformation initiatives.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Assist our clients to develop data and analytics strategies, and support roadmaps, initiatives and programs that leverage data and analytics to provide timely, actionable insights to enable our clients to make better decisions
- Provide insights on how our clients can leverage innovative and traditional analytical technologies to deliver business value
- Assist clients to define and implement effective data governance frameworks, covering people, process, technology and data, and master data management initiatives
- Support client data transformation programmes, including the design and execution of data migration work streams
- The use of data platforms and analytical solutions to integrate, analyse and visualise structured and unstructured data providing fact-based insights that identify opportunities to improve business performance
Skills and Attributes For Success
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 5 years’ experience in the Data and Analytics domain with at least 3 years' experience working on defining data and analytics strategies, and supporting roadmaps, initiatives and programs
- Strong in Data Governance, including processes, controls and risk management of data
- Experience with Data Quality Management, including Master Data and Reference Data Management
- Experience with Data migration strategic planning, delivery, and execution
- Fluency in English, Mandarin or Cantonese preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Exceptional communicational skills to build strong working relationship with technical and business client counterparts
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to break down problems into component parts and develop suitable recommendations
- Experience with common visualisation tools such as Tableau, PowerBI or Qlik favorable, but not a must
- Knowledge and experience in Data Governance and Data Management toolsets
What We Offer
We strive to recruit the talented people. This means you will be surrounded by highly skilled and passionate individuals wherever you go at EY. When you join our team, you open the door to a stimulating international career. It is rewarding to be part of an organization that is at the forefront of analytics. You will get a chance to work on and support sophisticated and market-leading products. We are a global organization with a promising future and lots of opportunities for you to evolve and grow. A culture where respect, integrity and teaming define the way we work together. You'll also find support for your continuous growth and success.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.