For our international medical partner, Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Data Scientist for a one year contract - extension is possible.
The mission of the RMD Calculations Team is to help the customer getting from raw data to the right results. This requires close collaboration with the domain specialists of the projects. Furthermore, the team is establishing a sustainable and generic calculation framework that is to be used within Roche.
The Calculations Team provides
- Participation in technical requirement definition
- Specification and development of project-specific Calculation Solutions
- Integration calculation framework within the projects and devices
- Maintenance and support
- Support for verification and validation by providing the required documentation for all the projects
- Responsible for the timelines/scope (agreed with the consumer projects)
- Provide visual overviews and dashboards of results explaining trends and patterns in data
- Data preparation and preprocessing accessing SQL databases and remote servers
- Provide fundamental insight about subject matters related to assay development
- Implement reproducible Machine Learning pipelines using internal SW and best practices
- Perform exploratory data analyses/data science techniques
- Communicate statistical analysis and interpretation of data
- Discover, create and improve analytical methods to support novel approaches of data and information processing
- Design and develop novel and machine learning algorithms using both Auto ML SW and Python
- Master in computerscience or realated fields preferred with focus and experience in pharma – biochemistry
- Previous working experience as a Machine Learning/ Data Scientist for at least 2 years
- Good programming skills in Python demonstrated experience making R Shiny dashboards
- Expertise implementing machine-learning techniques (e.g., K-means, SVM, trees, neural networks)
- Strong knowledge of sciKit Learn, Pandas, and Keras
- Previous knowledge of biochemistry, assay development, or pharmaceuticals
- Strong grasp of fundamentals: linear algebra, statistical data analysis, discrete and continuous optimization, supervised and unsupervised methods, generative and discriminative methods
- Worked in SCRUM team and proficient using Git version control
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Knowhow in object oriented programming. Familiarity with reading Jmp, Matlab, and C based code
- Experience working in an international environment
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!