Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients’ communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people across the nation. With an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about our mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com.
- Design, Develop, and unit test new or existing ETL/Data Integration solutions to meet business requirements.
- Daily production support for Enterprise Data Warehouse including ETL/ELT jobs.
- Design and Develop data integration/engineering workflows on big data technologies and platforms
- Develop data streams using Apache Kafka.
- Develop workflows in the cloud environment using Cloud base architecture (Azure or AWS).
- Develop dataflows and processes for the Data Warehouse using SQL (SQL Server).
- Develop Data integration workflows using Web services in XML, JSON, flat file format, SOAP
- Work with stakeholders including the Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Deliver increased productivity and effectiveness through rapid delivery of high-quality applications.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for motivated, experienced developers with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field from an accredited university
- Proven experience in a data integration role with expert level SQL
- Working knowledge of ETL change detection solutions such as change data capture (CDC)
- Experience using Apache Kafka
- Proven experience integrating enterprise software using ETL modules/Data Engineering tools
- Knowledge of data architecture, structures and principles with the ability to critique data and system designs
- Ability to integrate data from Web services in XML, JSON, flat file format, SOAP
- Experience with Big Data technology a plus
- Knowledge in DevOps practices and tools is a plus
- U.S. Work Authorization
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- High levels of responsibility and rapid advancement
- Headquarters (the “Treehouse”) located in the heart of Downtown, close to many public transit options and great restaurants
- Competitive benefits; including paid vacation/sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, as well as health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.