Since 2005, Crystal Management provides information technology (IT) infrastructure, systems integration, cybersecurity, facility design and transition, and professional services to customers in the defense, civilian federal agencies, homeland security, intelligence, and commercial sectors. We understand the mission demands innovative approaches, technology, and people. With talented professionals deployed worldwide, Crystal Management delivers IT enterprise solutions, systems engineering, and management consulting services for the largest transformation and restationing programs in defense history. Crystal Management is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business.
Crystal Management is seeking an experienced Data Scientist to join our team to provide unparalleled support to the DCSA Program Execution Office (PEO).
This is a 100% remote telework position with local travel as needed to Ft Meade or MCB Quantico.
- Churn through petabytes of data providing valuable information and insight to enable the customer's cloud vision
- Develop an understanding of the customer's data environment through data profiling and statistical analyses
- Identify valuable internal or external data sources which enable additional relevant analytic insights
- Perform preprocessing/ transformation of structured and unstructured data into formats appropriate for analysis
- Support the creation of analytic visualizations to illustrate the utility and relevance of actionable results
- Design and standardize cloud data architectures across multiple networks
- Develop actionable migration plans to achieve the customer's vision for cloud adoption across multiple networks
- Develop analyses of alternatives that achieve the customer's vision for cloud adoption across multiple networks
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistical Analysis, Data Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other closely related Information Technology discipline
- DoD 8570 baseline IAT Level 2 compliant certification (e.g., CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, or SSCP)
- Data Science certification
- 15 or more years of hands-on data science experience
- 3 or more years of experience with data in the cloud
- Familiarity with programming languages for data analysis
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Be a thought-leader in analytics/data science with respect to the customer's cloud vision
- Experience taking enterprise scale ideas from theory to deployment
- Experience/knowledge of computer science concepts including programming, statistics, data architecture, data analytics, data science, data mining, and visualization techniques
- Experience with data management tools
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical findings to non-technical audiences in both written and verbal formats
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing, communications, and briefing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Tableau experience
- Must have a valid DoD Secret clearance
COVID-19 Safety Protocols: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, employees in certain positions may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or subject to facility entry safety protocols (e.g., testing, masking, physical distancing), subject to the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Crystal Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.