- Opportunity to Work on cutting edge technology
- Transformational project in a fast paced innovative environment
- Generous Daily rate and long term engagement
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Data Engineer with a focus on Azure, AWS or GCP to productionize machine learning models in the client’s new cloud environment.
You'll need to have at least three to five years' experience as a cloud data engineer leveraging related Azure data services and helping data science teams. This would be complemented with your hands-on skills and capabilities in designing a solution plan that would automate the data science models.Responsibilities
- Deploy data science models in Azure data platform.
- Propose practical recommendations and technical implementation roadmaps
- Design and code end-to-end technical data solutions that conform with business requirements
- Collaborate with other project, analytics and business team to deliver project outcomes
- Comply with relevant governance policies and document project work
- At least 3- 5 years' of hand-on experience in machine learning
- Past projects in deploying and automating data science models within an Azure /AWS/GCP environment
- High business acumen to ensure solution is aligned to business stakeholder
- Experience in one or more areas around API development, cloud security, DevOps and software engineering
- Awareness of data analytics or data science concepts are an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity please email kif@correlateresources with an up to date resume