Imagine a future where you drive world-class process automation in an international setting
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key agent in eliminating transactional errors in our SAP workflows. You’ll join a new taskforce which aims at eliminating process errors and automating our global SAP processes.
Welcome to Procurement Controlling
You’ll be part of Procurement Controlling where you’ll build a new capability for Ørsted and for our team. Transaction Controlling is a key initiative in realising our SAP process automation potential. We can dream it! We can do it! - and you can become part of the journey.
You’ll play an important role in:
- analysing error patterns to ensure compliance with processes
- identifying and eliminating root causes
- supporting our data owners with statistics on data quality
- monitoring and optimising our current P2P process
- taking responsibility for maintaining our purchase pricelists in SAP and designing an effective infrastructure for maintaining pricelists in SAP.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant degree within finance, logistics, or similar
- have a natural curiosity and an eye for end-to-end processes
- have good analytical skills and a proactive approach to your work tasks
- possess great in-depth knowledge about SAP
- are comfortable working in unfamiliar territory
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kristian Bülow Jensen, Manager, on +4599554312 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
24 October 2021, 23:59 CEST
Working hours: full-time
Employment type: Permanent
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
Very high employee satisfaction and motivation
Continuous learning and development for all employees
An innovative environment that encourages diverse perspectives
Purpose-driven, innovative environment