WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a member of Data & Analytics team you will be reporting to the Digital Collaboration tribe. You will support data analytics; machine learning and innovation needs to the Digital Collaboration. Role will require to work across multiple squads and engage different stakeholders to provide insights for data driven decision making on wide ranging use cases.
The ideal candidate will ensure that our Data & Analytics team align to the business objectives and supports key initiatives for the squads and tribe. Role will need to leverage latest technology and best practices to deliver results, agility, efficiency and quality for data and visualization requirements.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics including mining, scrubbing, and visualization
- Deep understanding of machine learning, popular data analysis tools and databases
- Excellent visualization skills, storytelling, and familiarity with best practices to convey insights in an intuitive and visually compelling way
- Ability to define relevant metrics and influence key stakeholders with actionable insights
- Ability to work in highly dynamic environment with high degree of ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills with ability to simplify complex insights for end users
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Should have 6-8 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Python and experience with ML libraries and frameworks like Scikit-learn, H2O or Spark ML, NumPy, Pandas etc.
- Develop and improve predictive models to optimize the user experience and operational efficiency
- Experience in machine learning, supervised and unsupervised: Time-series, Classification, Decision Trees, Random Forest
- Sentiment analysis and data / text mining using NLP and services like Amazon Comprehend and opensource libraries like scatter text, spaCy etc.
- Must understand API integration using Python for extracting data from different sources
- Experience with Snowflake, SQL, and other relational databases
- Professional experience in building robust data pipelines using ETL tools is must (e.g., Alteryx, Talend etc.)
- Experience in data visualization using Tableau and Python libraries like Plotly, Seaborn, Matplotlib
- Strong understanding of Tableau’s LOD functions, data blending, logical/physical joins, row level security, Tableau extensions and Tableau API exp. would be an added advantage
YOU'LL WORK WITH
As a member of Data Analytics team, you will work in the Digital Collaboration tribe. Data team is based in Gurugram. You will work closely with our internal stakeholders globally to support data analytics, machine learning and innovation requirements.
YOUR EMPLOYEE TYPE IS
YOUR JOB TYPE IS
WHO WE ARE
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world. Knowledge@BCG consists of the Knowledge Team (KT), Data & Research Services (DRS) and Knowledge & Collaboration Solution (KCS). KT is a group of experts within respective fields or areas providing industry, functional and geographic expertise to consulting teams. KT members are aligned to Practice Areas, sometimes serving as members of case or project teams. KT offers insight into a topic or function derived from BCG’s knowledge base and case/project experience. The members of our DRS team work alongside consulting team colleagues to bring advanced research capabilities to support projects and clients. KCS team is a cross-functional team equipping BCGers with internal and external knowledge resources and digital collaboration tools, enabling them to work smarter and with increased productivity
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.