Finance, Gauteng Midrand
To effectively: analyse, manage and maintain IPP Programme data for various IPP Programme requirements: 1. Data Book Support 2. Economic Development (ED) Analysis
Data Book Support
- Standardise all fields in the Data Book using the legal forms
- Compile a list of all bids from the same developer (Sister Bids).
- Prepare Import templates from the Bid Submission (JB) Templates received during Bids Receiving and import into the Data Book using VBA coding.
- Export data from Data Book into evaluation templates for evaluations teams to perform data verification.
- Interrogate Data Book and collate issues to be reviewed by evaluation teams for clarification or verification.
- Re-import finalised data in Data Book and review changes.
- Extract Information (e.g. Project locations) for technical team.
- Extract and review project structures submitted and compare to Data Book.
- Replicate part B & C scoring for comparative purposes in excel.
- Perform analytics and provide various pivots and graphs to the Project Management team to use in reporting:
- Evaluation Report
- Announcement Presentation
Economic Development (ED) Analysis
- Compare ED Evaluation Teams calculations with Appendix Calculations.
- Compare ED Part B ED manual calculations with own calculations and identify any outliers.
- Review Local Content Calculations performed.
- Update Data Book to indicate compliant bidders status once finalised.
- Create separate ED, SAEP & BEE data book. Consolidate results in master Data Book.
- Prepare ED facts sheet for reporting.
Minimum qualification and requirements: B. Com/Statistics/Research
Ad Visible Until: 22 January 2021Ref:
Vacancy Type: Temporary