Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1 million monthly players that enjoy playing our wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was bon in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul, and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge, and pragmatism. Always playing as A-team.
Tangelo Games is looking for a talented and passionate Data Analyst to support our team in Tel Aviv from Spain.
As a Data Analyst, you will take a significant part in decision making and proactively guide our business growth, based on data analysis and statistical research. You also develop data models to be used by our products, and help the company become data-centric.
- Develop statistics models to better undestand our business and help company growth
- Implement systems tracking data quality and consistency
- Analyze games and economy dynamics
- Work with Product team on improving customer experience and performance providing insights about user behaviour
- Create and support reports and dashboards
- Understand business targets and possess the ability to craft custom, effective, strategic plans
- Analyze and optimize products and activities, monitor on-going player behavior and compile segment specific analysis
- Programming skills and advanced knowledge of Python or R
- Define and research marketing related KPIs and trends on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Participate in the definition of the architecture to analyze and deploy model
- Collaborate with other team members on developing data processing flows
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Economics)
- Experience working with Marketing processes and metrics, ideally on Mobile apps environment
- Experience developing analytic models and reporting results
- Experience with SQL, ETLs, and data structures
- Experience with data warehousing technologies such as Amazon Redshift
- Excellent level of both English and Spanish
- Hands on experience on a BI tool (Tableau or Sisense)
- Knowledge of tools and principles of data visualization and exploratory data analysis: Tableau, RMarkdown, Shiny
- Experience in deploying models into production environments
- Familiarity with building and deploying data pipelines and services in AWS
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Methodical and meticulous
- Hands-on attitude
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
- Team Player
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set, and much more!
- E-Scooter and Bike parking
- Shower Facilities
- Competitive salary range
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, snacks, and fresh fruits