Digital, Information Technology (IT), Process, project and program management
Do you enjoy consulting and leading digital transformation projects? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to drive UBS's accelerating digital transformation? Are you passionate about emerging technologies like: Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, and Cognitive Automation?
We're currently looking for an AI Consultant to:
- Partner with senior management to build awareness and asses opportunities for AI/data analytics technologies and maximize value/impact of the function.
- Assess AI/data analytics use case requirements and provide implementation recommendations.
- Design AI/data analytics solution architecture and work with Business and Technologies stakeholders to come up with implementation roadmap.
- Develop Proof of Concepts using AI/data analytics technology.
- Support AI/data analytics solution implementation and deployment
You will be working in the brand new Digital Practice unit based in Hong Kong. We are a dynamic and diverse team of transformation professionals with focus on emerging technology transformation. This unit is part of the broader newly created Group Internal Consulting department.
Our practice teams help UBS business functions implement their digital strategy and accomplish their ambitions in the areas of emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Advanced Analytics, and Cognitive Automation.
The Digital Practice is at the intersection of business, technology and innovative thinking. We accompany functions across all businesses to build a sustainable transformation; combining the power of emerging technologies with a profound understanding of UBS businesses. The team works in in close collaboration with the different functions, business divisions and external parties to achieve its goals.
- At least 3 years' programming experience in developing digital solutions with any of the language: Python,.
- Experience with developing database systems such as SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB and Oracle.
- Experience in developing digital solutions by applying advanced analytics and Natural Language Processing, specifically such as customer analytics, product recommendation, sentiment analysis, text classification, etc.
- Experience in deploying machine learning models and solutions into a cloud platform, such as Azure, AWS, Alibaba Cloud, Tencent Cloud.
- Experience in any of the following tool is a plus: Alteryx, DataIKU, Tableau, DataRobot, Workfusion, re:infer, Teneo.
- Consulting experience and industry domain expertise in financial services is a plus.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese on both written and spoken.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.