120Water is the fastest growing digital water company in the country. If you want to be on a winning team that provides transformative solutions to protect public health...you've come to the right place.
Our mission is to rapidly build and sell our Digital Water Cloud's software, kits, and services to government agencies, public water systems and facilities who need to transform how they manage their water programs.
A winning candidate will demonstrate 120Water core values:
- Be complex problem solvers
- Respectfully push the boundaries
- Deliver value with quality, precision and speed
- Be accountable all the time
- Celebrate the journey together
The Data Engineer will play a critical role in our customer experience. This person will work cross-functionally with our software engineers, customer support representatives, and product managers. In this role, you will gain a broad understanding of our product and have the ability to influence the future development of features and products.
We're looking for someone who can work autonomously but also enjoys being part of a team environment. To be successful in this role you must have a willingness to learn and be comfortable digging into technical problems.
What you'll do:
- Directly make corrections to customer data in RDBMS using SQL
- Update SQL to fix bad customer data
- Generate reports that can't be generated from the UI
- Update customer configuration in ways that aren't supported by the UI
- Serve as the Frontline Engineer to evaluate issues and escalate bugs to Software Engineers
- Provide data processing and troubleshooting for EDD processing and other data imports
What you bring:
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Experience with MSSQL, PostgreSQL, or another database system is required
- Experience with Rest APIs, web debugging, and data security controls is preferred
- Strong data manipulation experience through SQL is required
We provide benefits to help you focus on things that matter. Some of our perks include:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K
- Company Stock Option Plan
- Learning & Development Support
All potential employees must pass a background check.
120Water is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.