All posting locations
Amsterdam, , Netherlands Job Function
03 - Finance Date Published
21-Feb-2023 Ref #
R-66778Description & Requirements
We are looking for a Data Scientist
to join our growing team. They will apply strong expertise in artificial intelligence through use of machine learning- data mining- and statistical models to design- prototype and build next generation advanced analytics engines and services.
They collaborate with business partners to define the technical problem statement and hypothesis to test; develops efficient and accurate analytical models that mimic business decisions and incorporates them into analytical data products or tools with the support of a cross-functional team.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with business partners to develop novel ways to meet objectives utilizing cutting edge techniques and tools
- Effectively communicate the analytics approach and how it will meet and address objectives to business partners
- Advocate and educate on the value of data driven decision making focusing on the “how and why” of solving problems
- Lead analytic approaches- integrating work into applications and tools with data engineers- business leads- analysts and developers
- Create repeatable- interpretable- dynamic- and scalable models that are seamlessly incorporated into analytic data products
- Engineer features by using your business acumen to find new ways to combine disparate internal and external data sources
- Share your passion for Data Science with broader enterprise community; identify and develop long-term processes- frameworks- tools- methods and standards
- Collaborate- coach- and learn with a growing team of Data Scientists
- Stay connected with external sources of ideas through conferences and community engagements
- Bachelor’s degree required in Data Science- Computer Science- Engineering- Statistics
- 3+ years’ experience required OR MS or PhD preferred in quantitative discipline and demonstrated Data Science skill set
- 1-2 years’ experience with ML and traditional time series methods for forecasting use cases
- Experience with Neural Networks- RNN- CNN and Tree based Algorithm such as Xgboost- RF- Catboost etc.
- Experience of hyperparameter tuning and DPP (distributed parallel processing) frameworks
- Must have Python or R proficiency and experience working with Snowflake
- Must have proficiency with Machine Learning (ML) to solve clustering- time series- classification- regression- anomaly detection- simulation- and optimization problems on large scale data sets
- Experience with designing data warehouses and/or data lakes with big data technologies such as Hadoop- Spark or distributed databases like Redshift and Snowflake.
- Experience with containerization and managing pipelines and microservices- e.g.- Docker- Kubernetes
- Experience with data visualization tools preferred — Tableau- Alteryx- etc.
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies
- Experience as a Data Scientist on a cross-functional agile team preferred
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently
The idea candidate will be
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
- Wants to unleash inner self-starter and work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial minds
- Believes in culture of brutal transparency and trust and open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do join our table and let’s make life delicious!Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day.
As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.