At StepStone we have a simple but very important mission: As one of the leading online job platforms, we help everyone find the right job. Therefore, we need you!
To accomplish our mission, we are looking for a Data Analyst (m/f/d) Brand Marketing
. In this position you will work closely with our brand experience team who aim at developing the brand into a commercial asset for the company internationally so that candidates and customers in the future will think: Job = StepStone.
You will analyze and combine media planning data, behavioral user data from our platforms and market trends into understandable analysis for the team. This will reach from building meaningful reports to conducting explorative and in-depth analysis.
On top, you will be a central point of knowledge and an important and valued discussion partner, actively steering brand campaigns above-the-line, digital and on our website.
We are an international and global employer therefore equal opportunities are important for us. We are looking forward to applications from mothers, fathers, people with disabilities and people from the LGBTQIA+ community. Please let us know, if we e.g. should use a gender neutral pronoun, you need barrier-free access to our offices or we should plan for more time during the application process.
Join us and become part of one of the largest German digital enterprises with more than 4,000 employees. In addition to our international footprint, we are also part of the Axel Springer SE family and its unique European family of successful companies.Aufgaben
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations to a variety of stakeholders with overview and business acumen
- Conduct data analysis to measure the impact of our international brand initiatives
- Develop and automate reports and dashboards to provide insights at scale
- Leverage available data and dive into new data sources
- Act as analytical sparring partner for our agencies
- Collaborate closely with your colleagues from analytics as well as other departments such as Media, Online Marketing, Brand Lab, Communications, Product etc.
- Professional background: You possess relevant professional experience in an analytical role, ideally in a digital business, consultancy, media or market research (Preferably 3+ years)
- Degree: You hold a relevant degree (Statistics, Mathematics, Business Informatics, Economics, Controlling, Business Analysis, Marketing etc.)
- Tools: Experience with Power BI or similar data visualization tools, PowerPoint and Excel
- Tools that are a plus: Basic knowledge in Python/R or Adobe Analytics
- You are... data-driven and passionate about numbers, while being able to explain your findings to non-technical stakeholders
- You are inspired by... brand development and what brands can deliver to business success
- Language skills: You are fluent in English, German is a plus
StepStone GmbH | Völklinger Straße 1 | 40219 Düsseldorf
- Your start at StepStone: We want you to feel comfortable right from the get-go and you can begin networking immediately. That's why we always start with an onboarding event lasting several days, during which you get to know your new colleagues, our products and our culture. After that, the onboarding continues in your department - with several weeks of individual training.
- Your further development: We are growing - and of course we want you to grow with us. We will support you with targeted training that will help you develop both personally and professionally.
- Big player with start-up flair: Even though we've grown quite a bit, we haven't lost our laidback attitude from the early days. In concrete terms, this means that we are on a first-name basis, we have short communication channels, flat hierarchies and super helpful colleagues.
- Social Days: Talk is silver, action is golden - which is exactly why all our employees have 2 Social Days a year. These can be used flexibly for social and sustainable commitment. And the best thing about it: you don't have to take any holidays.
- Holidays: While we're on the subject of holidays ... We offer 30 days of paid leave per year plus one customary day. And we always have Christmas and New Year's Eve off.
- Our location? At the Medienhafen! For you that means we're easy to reach - whether by car, train or bike. By the way: We sponsor 50% of your parking space or job ticket.
- Job-bike: And we also have good news for all cyclists: with our Job-bike offer, we support you in getting to the office quickly and sustainably.
- Mobile Office: This is also possible with us! As a general rule, we offer two days of remote working per week. Feel free to ask directly during the interview to find out what the policy is for your role.
- Are you into fitness? Great! Whether it's in our own fitness studio, playing beach volleyball or running, you can keep fit with our wide range of sporting activities.
- Fancy a coffee? Then take a look at our in-house baristas. Whether Caramello, Cortado or Flat White lactose-free - everything is brewed fresh and free of charge. Speaking of fresh, of course, we also serve fresh fruit every day.
- Our in-house post office: Standing in line isn't your thing? Then simply have your parcels delivered to the office.
- Even more benefits: Christmas party, summer party, team events, incentive trips, subsidization on our company pension scheme and great offers at wholesale rates (e.g. for mobile phone contracts, Sixt and hotel bookings with HRS) - our list is long. There's bound to be something for you too!
Bewirb Dich über den “Ich bin interessiert“ Button und erhalte innerhalb von 5 Tagen eine Rückmeldung, ob wir Dich für den nächsten Prozessschritt berücksichtigen können!
Wir sind ein international agierender und weltoffener Arbeitgeber, darum ist uns Chancengleichheit wichtig. Wir freuen uns über Bewerbungen von Müttern und Vätern, Menschen mit Behinderungen und LGBTQIA+Kandidat*innen. Bitte teile uns mit, wenn wir z.B. eine geschlechtsneutrale Ansprache, einen barrierefreien Zugang zu unseren Büros oder mehr Zeit einplanen sollen.
Unsere Datenschutzerklärung zu Deiner Bewerbung findest Du hier.