Job Requisition ID #
Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst
Location: Montreal- Canada
Job ID: 20WD40730
Autodesk is seeking an experienced data analyst to join the Data Science team in our Data Platform and Insights group. The Data Platform and Insights group is chartered with building innovative data products and analytics solutions for Autodesk’s strategy, marketing, sales and customer support teams.
Data Analysts will play a critical role in discovering and communicating data-driven insights to inspire product improvements.
- Leverage Data Mining techniques to find key business insights
- Partner with Data Scientists to improve Data Science models
- Collaborate with Product Managers to explore new product ideas or enhancements
- Build reporting to measure progress in key initiatives
- Become an expert in Autodesk data
- Work as an individual contributor with opportunities for management as we grow the team
- 2+ years in an Analyst role
- Strong SQL coding skills and comfortable using it everyday
- Experience working in Python or R
- Experience building Data Visualizations via Python/R or a Business Intelligence tool
- Familiarity with Data Science concepts
- Experience working in Git
- Experience using big data platforms (Hadoop, Spark, Hive)
- A/B Testing Experience
The Ideal Candidate
- Interested in learning about Data Science
- Have a strong attention to detail and care deeply about data quality
- Proactively reach out to stakeholders to understand data better
- Enjoy collaborating with team members to drive impact
- Are a strong communicator; you can adjust communication for technical stakeholders and non-technical stakeholders
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .