What to expect
We are looking for a (Senior) Data Analyst (all genders) passionate about improving patient care with data. You will work closely with our stakeholders (sales, product, marketing, operations) within the Analytics & AI Division at Caspar to develop dashboards, design data sets and ad hoc analytical investigations. This will contribute to one of the most transformative shifts emerging in healthcare.
- Communicating with key stakeholders to develop dashboards and analysis that can use to make business critical decisions
- Provide quality assurance of data, working various department to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
You have profound knowledge of and practical experience in:
- You bring at least 2+ years experience as a Data Analyst / Data Engineer / Analytics Engineer or in a related role
- You have experience / education in the area of data analysis or a degree in a related field (informatics, maths, science etc.)
- Your are a strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Your high attention to detail is appreciated
- You can work independently
- You are a strong team player and enjoy working in a team
- You are a motivated and fast learner
- You have strong communication skills
Ideally, you could also already gain experience with:
- SQL (Snowflake Preferred)
- Data visualisation (Tableau preferred)
- ELT/ETL processes (DBT preferred)
- Command Line
Why Caspar Health?
Diversity and Inclusion:
- Looking for commitment? Perfect match! We offer a permanent employment contract.
- You don't want to just be a number? Understandable. With us, the human-being is the focus. We currently have initiatives on diversity and inclusion as well as a common reflection room on our work culture in which every Casparian\* can participate and thus actively contribute to your working environment and Caspar’s development.
- You appreciate feedback? We're happy to hear it. We encourage an open feedback culture to learn and grow together.
- You value a good work-life balance? So do we, and that's why we offer flexible working hours, mobile working and various models for part-time work.
- You want to develop yourself continuously? We support this with an individual annual training budget for all Casparians\*.
- You value your health? So do we! We offer a generous remote policy to protect you according to your health needs during the pandemic. Plus, as a Casparian\*, you can take advantage of our health app with mental health-, exercise -, and nutrition modules for free.
- Of course, we also offer fresh fruit and a variety of healthy snacks and drinks in the office.
At Caspar Health, we strive to provide a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all Casparians\* regardless of ethnic origin, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, limitations of any kind, physical appearance, social background, age or religion (or lack thereof).
When you apply, we purely focus on your experience and motivation. You decide what additional information you want to disclose (picture, marital status, religion, gender, nationality, etc). We value and treat all applications equally.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!