As a Senior Principal Data Engineer, you can make a difference by collecting, modeling and structuring complex data sets and by developing data pipelines to perform all of this
About The Company
- Data Engineering
- Utrecht, Utrecht
- 1400 employees
Making sure companies are in their best possible shape, fit for the future; that is the core of what we do. We identify opportunities and make them work. Thorough. Fast. Together. From strategy to implementation. From boardroom to shop floor. In short, we are a no-nonsense consulting firm.
We’re doers who think. Who can take your strategy, turn it into an actionable blueprint and help you get it done. Who have deep expertise in operationalising strategy, process design, data and analytics, technology,
Hiring for The data department:
- We make your business fit for the future.
- We work end to end with our clients in optimising operations, implementing the future.
- Premium operations consulting merged with deep technology and data skills.
- We take ownership of creating progress; beyond strategy, beyond the report, beyond implementation.
Every company has to deal with data related challenges, no matter how easy or complex. This asks for different kind of data expertise. Our company is supporting all data capabilities that can be asked for in a project. We thrive to be a leader in the data knowledge field and make sure that we keep up with the newest technologies in data. We are the benchmark for modern data solutions.
We work with the biggest cloud technologies (AWS, Azure GCP) to deliver
Business Insights leading to cost reduction and operational excellence.
We achieve this by implementing modern data platforms and intuitive front- end solutions.
We develop & implement robust Data Science-driven solutions, which generate value-driven foresights enabling competitive advantages Delivering Data Science- driven solutions for Business Value!
At Data Management we provide the foundation to become data driven. We do this through Master Data Management, Data Governance and Data Driven Foundation. Data craftmanship for a data driven foundation.Tasks
Imagine that you are supplied with huge amounts of data from various sources and that you can make beautiful analytical products on it. As a Data Engineer, you can make a difference by collecting, modeling and structuring complex data sets and by developing data pipelines to perform all of this. In project teams you help design the end-to-end solutions of the data product. You are able to demonstrate your skills in both on-premise and cloud environments and are not afraid of a little coding. You are familiar with terms such as Agile, CI/CD and IaC.
You work together in a multidisciplinary team with business consultants, professional developers and technical specialists. We like to go the extra mile for a good result and high quality. This results in solutions that make the difference and result in satisfied clients and happy end-users. For this, we are looking for top performing people with a passion for IT and technology with good communicative and analytical skills.What You’ll Be Doing
- Setting up cloud OTAP environments for platforms such as Azure, AWS, DataBricks. / 10 hrs
- Developing Analytical end products with, among others, PowerBI, Cognos. / 15 hrs
- Training and guiding business consultants and junior developers in the application of cloud technology. / 5 hrs
- Co-developing our Cloud proposition. / 5 hrs
- Building and maintaining a relevant network with current and new customers. / 5 hrs
- One of the leading and biggest companies in North-West Europe in the field of (data) consulting and digital transformation.
- Full-service data solutions
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Bachelor Computer Science (BSc)
- Infrastructure as code (IaC)
- REST API's
- Master Computer Science (MSc)
- Agile Project Management
- Days at the office: 2 / Home: 3
- 25 vacation days
- Remote working possible
- +1200 Eur bonus/month
In short, we are a no-nonsense consulting firm. We are an acronym for Value Consulting, as value is the central focus in everything we do for our clients. We help clients with end-to-end transformations in which consulting is combined with technology and data. We work with more than 1000 enthusiastic colleagues in the North-Western Europe, for clients such as Heineken, Alliander, ABN AMRO and Axcel. Our Data consists of driven IT professionals with in-depth technology expertise.Our core values are:
- Can do
Associate Partner, Partner