Regulatory Data Analyst F/M/D
Temporary position - 18 months – Based in France (Argenteuil (95))
For the Givaudan Fragrance & Beauty Division, as a Regulatory Data Analyst in the Regulatory Ingredients Compliance Strategy Center of Excellence, your role is to provide advanced regulatory support to internal and external customers in order to ensure that all regulatory requirements are fulfilled, according to legal requirements and corporate guidelines.
Reporting to our Senior Regulatory Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Gather and analyze the necessary data to ensure regulatory and safety assessment towards regulations, internal and customers policies
- Manage and coordinate all the regulatory and safety related activities for the new ingredients introduction process
- Assess compliance of qualities submitted by alternate vendors to ensure supply chain continuity
- Monitor the regulatory data quality of ingredients - Insure the reliability and the accuracy of the data (suppliers inquiry, analytical programs follow-up)
- Participate in a proactive way to the impact studies of regulatory data changes in the systems
- Implement changes linked to new regulations or customers guidelines
- Identify issues relevant to business and propose appropriate solutions
- Create customized reports to be used for analysis of policy and regulatory impact assessments
- Develop and implement routine procedures to challenge data integrity through audits and queries of regulatory databases.
- Provide technical feedback and instructions to assist creative community in creating, selecting or, modifying submissions to meet regulatory requirements.
Your professional profile includes:
- Advanced degree in Science, Master or equivalent, preferably in Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Toxicology, Regulatory or related degree (i.e. Pharmacology)
- Minimum 3-5 year of relevant industry experience in product safety or regulatory affairs
- Professional oral and written communication skills in English, ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel), and ideally of SAP
- Flexibility, methodical and rigorous spirit, ability to manage priorities