Location: fully remote (fully remote with office access in Warsaw, Poland)
The Senior Data Analyst is responsible in designing, developing, implementing, and supporting continuous auditing/monitoring programs to assist Controls & Compliance, Controllership, Internal Audit, and the business in the evaluation of risk/control activities.
Additional duties will include participating in the creation of analytics, dashboards, and robotic process automations for projects to assist the business with process improvements and business insights.
This Senior Data Analyst position reports to the Data Analytics Manager, Controls & Compliance. The Controls & Compliance Data Analytics group is a division of the Stanley Black and Decker (SBD) Controls & Compliance/Controllership Team.
The Job (responsibilities):
- Develop, implement and support continuous auditing/monitoring programs using Alteryx, Python, PowerBI and other analytics/automation tools
- Analyze business process controls and the data supporting them to design innovative, automated analytics that create efficiencies and extend testing coverage
- Develop robotic process automation bots using Automation Anywhere (A360) and integrate additional technologies where applicable
- Develop and maintain a library of standard and repeatable analytics
- Track key performance indicators and trends to the evaluate success of data analytics and control processes
The Person (requirements):
- Higher Degree – relevant [Business Analytics, Data Science, Information Systems/Technology, Accounting, Finance or similar]
- 3+ years experience in internal controls, audit, and/or analytics
- Strong analytics skills and experience in Power BI, Advanced Excel and SQL
- Strong understanding with DAX, Power Query (M)
- Strong working knowledge of audit, risk, and internal controls
- Experience working in compliance areas like Travel & Expenses, Account Reconciliations, Fixed Assets, etc.
- Industry knowledge of BI landscape and latest emerging tools supporting descriptive to perspective analytics
- Experience using data analytics
- Strong English language level
- SAP experience is an advantage.
- Advantage: Programming software (Alteryx, Python, etc.)
- Desired: Experience in identifying and implementing machine learning/predictive models in finance areas
- Nice to have: Experience in RPA Automation Anywhere (A360)
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, project management, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- High responsiveness and flexibility to changing business priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to work in global, cross-functional virtual teams
- Remote work, with office location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Flexible working hours
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit cards)
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, outdoor products and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/