- The Data Analyst will provide analytical and administrative support to the following programs as part of the integration of the EtQ Reliance Operations, Fleet Safety, Aviation Safety Operations / Investigations, Development Programs Safety, FOD prevention and Tool Control, and Safety Management Systems.
Additionally, the Data Analyst will:
- Support the SMS team in developing database solutions and interpreting and analyzing data used to drive business decisions.
- Organize, analyze and maintain the data collected from diverse sources.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Filter and "clean" data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Develop/maintain data dictionary by revising and entering definitions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains user reference by writing and rewriting database descriptions and updating processes and developing standard work.
- Provide basic department administrative functions which include calendar scheduling, electronic filing, travel/expense support, budget coordination, data entry, human resource updates, webpage design and maintenance.
Proficient knowledge in database systems, programming and analytics.
Experience in new software implementation and configuration, including developing requirements, and liaising with IT professionals.
The ability to accommodate changing priorities daily is a must.
Refined communication skills a must.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and clearly communicate requirements to design, manufacturing and management personnel.
Requires good PC skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe products as well as programming in JAVA, Python and HTML.Desired Skills:
Database Systems - SQL, MS Access, Oracle
Software - Visual Studio, EtQ
Operating Systems - Windows, Unix/Linux
Ability to adapt to and manage a dynamic workload with aggressive deadlines.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
job.QualificationsLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.EXPERIENCE LEVEL: