Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Digital Health Data Engineer (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain digital health data pipelines
- Implement ETL processes focusing on efficiency and reliability
- Work together with the data scientists to help define healthcare data ingestion solutions
- Learn new technologies and their optimal application to our context
- Be an active interface with external companies
- Help to find the best dataset for specific business projects
- Communicate in a clear and concise way using the most appropriate approach for each different stakeholder
WHO YOU ARE
- M.Sc in computer science, mathematics, engineering or statistics with long-term experience, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in data modeling, wrangling and visualization
- Strong knowledge of SQL, NoSQL solutions, Python and the most common data management libraries (Pandas, PySpark)
- Good knowledge of AWS with a specific focus on data oriented services
- Knowledge of the most common data management platforms (Dataiku, Databricks, Datarobot, Google Cloud Platform, Azure) as well as knowledge of data streaming
frameworks, Hadoop, Spark, Hive and other big data frameworks
- Strong analytical skills, team playing and communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin
Reference Code: 285123