Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.Our Culture
Your passion, integrity and experience are integral to Cognizant's success. You will be welcomed into a dynamic and expanding global leader in IT and Business consultancy where you will be valued for who you are. We take pride in our partnership with our clients, so your ability to add value and provide exceptional service to our clients are fundamental to your success. In return, you will be empowered with opportunities and support to develop your career and collaborate with people focused on innovation and ideas.Responsibilities
- Designs, Builds, deploys and operates software, helps break down epics into user stories and is accountable for team level development and operation activities
- Provides team level technical development/operations expertise to Technical Leads and Platform Architect - Senior Specialist to assist with E2E solutioning and sizing
- Management of the Scrum team resources, particularly Cognizant resources, - team skill mix, upskilling, delegation of the work and performance
- Identification and escalation of risks, impediments, and continuous improvement opportunities
- Accountable for daily incident management
- Engages with stakeholders - e.g. organizing upstream and downstream interfaces or liaising with platform teams on problem resolution
- Participate in customer’s workshops and presentation of the proposed solution
- Design, implement, and deploy high-performance, custom applications at scale on Hadoop/ADLS
- Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis
- Develop roadmaps and CI/CD implementation strategy for various data pipelines
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions
- Strong knowledge of Hands on experience on programming and scripting languages such as Scala, Python, Shell Script.
- Solid Experience in Azure PaaS services like ADF, Data Bricks, Azure DevOps lifecycle
- Hands on experience in source version control tool like Git, GitHub
- Hands on experience in provisioning the infrastructure using Terraform
- Expert level in streaming applications with tools like, Kafka, kinesis, Event Hub, Flume etc...
- Hands on experience on Spark –
o Spark RDD API,
o Spark SQL Data frame API
o Spark Streaming API
- Experience with implementing CI/CD pipelines using BitBucket, Bamboo
- Exposure to server less computing using, AWS Lambda, Azure functions etc...
- Hands on experience with major big data technologies and frameworks including but not limited to Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Impala, Hbase, Flume, Zookeeper.
- Experience with big data solutions developed in large computing infrastructures such as Cloudera, AWS, and Azure.
- Azure & AWS certification is Preferred.
- Experience in client-driven large-scale implementation projects
- Technical team leading and team management experience, deep understanding of Agile (Scrum)
- Strong experience in applications design, development and maintenance
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and refactoring concepts
- Solid technical expertise & troubleshooting skills
- Possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 05 2020About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.