Los Gatos, CaliforniaData Science and EngineeringAt Netflix, it takes a village, or at least a large team of specialists, to launch a title on time. Promotional artwork design, trailer editing, subtitle creation, dubbing, tagging, ratings, and quality checks are just a few tasks that need to be completed before a show or a movie can go live on service. The workflows that support these functions can be both creative and technical at the same time. They present complex and deep multi-functional dependencies. And perhaps not surprisingly, they also consume and generate tremendous amounts of data!
We are the team that helps curate, organize and analyze this data. Working closely with our partners, we find opportunities to use machine learning and optimization techniques to improve the Netflix experience for millions of members around the world. We are looking for a versatile data scientist to come join us in our mission of elevating global storytelling with data. Check out the following blog posts to learn more about what we do:
- Data Science and the Art of Producing Entertainment at Netflix,
- Optimizing Content Quality Control at Netflix with Predictive Modeling
This role is for you if
- You yearn for an environment where your ability to think creatively is celebrated.
- You have a deep grasp of applied machine learning fundamentals and solving business problems with data energizes you.
- You have honed your data science craft in SQL & Python by solving real-world problems with internet-scale data sets.
- Netflix culture resonates with you.
Share this listing: