Junior Data Scientist profile who will be responsible for developing Data & Analytics tools, methodologies and strategies for process automation.
A person who is able to use advanced analytical methods across the entire data science life cycle: requirements definition, data exploration, data transformation, modeling, evaluation and deployment.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Higher education in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of mathematics and statistics;
- Interest/knowledge in Machine learning and Deep learning;
- Interest/knowledge of Scikit-Learn, Pandas;
- Proficient in Python.
- Knowledge in the implementation and management of Database, in SQL language;
- Good knowledge of version control systems (Git) and Azure Devops;
- Initiative, autonomy, curiosity and creativity.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.