100% Remote Senior Data Engineer
We are a fast-growing and unique company looking to bring on a 100% Remote Senior Data Engineer to join our fast-growing team. We are an established, nation-wide startup company. We are a in the internet/e-commerce space and need Data Engineer to join our dynamic team. We are wanting hands-on developers/Polyglot type candidates that are looking to grow within our company.
We are in need of a Data Engineer ASAP due to growth within our organization. We offer great work perks and excellent compensation packages. Ask me how to sign up!
-This is a full-time direct hire role and we cannot provide sponsorship now or in the future.-
We are looking for all levels for this role (Mid-Level or Senior)
What You Need for this Position
Must have experience and knowledge of the following:
- 3-5+ years working on data processing environments in large scale environments
- Understanding in query languages, API development, data transformation, and integration of data streams
- Strong experience with large dataset platforms such as (e.g. Amazon EMR, Elasticsearch, Amazon Athena, Azure SQL Database, Azure Cosmos DB)
- Experience with programming languages, such as Python, Shell Scripting, Regex, SQL, Java, or similar languages
- Understanding of traditional Data Warehouse components (e.g. ETL, Business Intelligence Tools)
- Experience within the cloud (AWS, Azure or Similar)
- Basic Linux Administration skills
Pluses or nice to haves:
- Experience working for a small company or start-up
- Must fill out the questions to be considered for this role. -
What's In It for You
We offer a comprehensive compensation plan including but not limited to:
- A highly competitive salary ranging from $120-180K
- Unlimited Vacation/PTO
- Full benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision)
- 401k with company match
- Flexible schedule!
- Very collaborative, friendly culture- Free snacks!
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining analytics about environment that process data at scale
- Contribute design, configuration, deployment, and documentation for components that manage data ingestion, real time streaming, batch processing, data extraction, transformation, enrichment, and loading of data into a variety of cloud data platforms, including AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Evaluate new and upcoming big data solutions and make recommendations for adoption to extend our platform to meet advanced analytics use cases, such as predictive modeling and recommendation engines
- Experience building, maintaining, and improving Data Processing Pipeline / Data routing
- Data Pipeline and Data processing experience using common platforms and environments
So, if you are a Data Engineer with experience, please apply today or email email@example.com!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.