Part art. Part science. All passion. Our marketing and advertising teams bring a unique blend of skills to tell the DISH story with invention. Whether coordinating high-level messaging for the C-suite, interacting with journalists to drive our own breaking news or launching a campaign around our latest innovation, our team lends their voice to the future of communication.
Our Marketing Analytics team members are experts on taking data and turning it into stories, leveraging insights to help the company make smarter decisions about how we innovate. Their work allows us to optimize performance and transform it into new subscriber acquisitions, helping DISH to continue to drive the future of entertainment and interactivity.
The Marketing Analytics Lead will have a direct impact on growing the DISH business. This includes helping us optimize performance in current DISH subscriber acquisitions and in supporting new lines of business including Sling, DISH Wireless, and more as DISH continues to drive the future of entertainment and interactivity. We are looking for those with the capability and desire to position themselves and the DISH business for rapid growth.
We are seeking a Marketing Analytics Lead to optimize growth across DISH, Sling and DISH Wireless products and new lines of business in the future. As part of our Marketing Analytics team, the successful candidate will build campaign segmentation, program analysis, and predictive analytics to support activities in the marketing organization that ultimately strengthen our business. This can include using advanced statistical targeting models, design of experiments, participating in development and maintenance of analytic infrastructure, rigorous program analysis and performing customer analyses. In this role you will:
Leverage SQL development skills to perform full lifecycle data mining activities, including requirements analysis, data quality assessment, data profiling, design and development of analytic data sets, data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) from relational databases and flat-file sources;
- Build, test and evaluate predictive models for campaign response, customer value, churn, product take-rates and more;
- Develop reporting, test plans, and campaign management structures for key marketing programs
- Partner with strategy and product owners to identify trends and opportunities;
- Support ad hoc analytical projects including customer-level analysis, segmentation analysis, reporting, product affinity and customer profiling analysis;
- Work with unstructured data sets and cleanse that data to make business recommendations using various tools like AWS, Teradata and SQL server.
Minimum required skills / experience:
- Undergraduate degree in economics, statistics, math, computer science or related fields and three years of relevant experience;
- Three plus years experience with SQL and database skills in Teradata, AWS, and/or SQL Server databases;
- At least one year of experience in R, Python, SAS or other complex analytical tool, and Tableau or other data mining/visualization software;
- Experience in predictive modeling (logistic regression, neural nets, decision trees, etc.) and proficiency in designing, implementing and evaluating test designs including recommending test sizes, structure and timing;
Desired skills / experience:
- MBA or Masters degree in statistics, math, or related fields of study is a plus
- Experience with technical and non-technical presentations of analytic results to senior leadership;
- Exposure to lifecycle and digital acquisition marketing
Compensation: $55,800.00/Year - $90,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.