Inclusively is partnering with a voice, video, and text communication service to hire a Data Engineer Intern. **Please note: this role is NOT an internal position with Inclusively but with the partner company.**
Inclusively is a digital tech platform that connects candidates with disabilities including mental health conditions (e.g. anxiety, depression, PTSD), chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, Long COVID), neurodivergence (e.g. autism, ADHD) and other disabilities under the ADA. Applicants with one or more of these conditions are encouraged to apply; Inclusively does not require applicants to disclose their specific disability.
The Summer Internship
Here, we offer a personalized experience for interns, and our aim is to offer an experience that mimics what it is like to actually work here. We match qualified interns with projects and groups, based on interests and skill sets and fully embed interns within those groups for the summer. Internships are paid and run for (at minimum) 12 weeks, targeting a start date in June 2024 to accommodate varying school calendars. Conditions permitting, our 2024 summer internships will be remote, with an opportunity to spend a week in the office at some point during the program.
What you'll be doing:
- Design, implement, and deploy new data pipelines and datasets to production
- Architect data models with massive and complex data; build data expertise to balance ergonomic benefits with system performance
- Collaborate with data science and engineering teams to understand product goals and data needs
- Develop audits for data quality at scale, implementing alerting and anomaly detection as necessary
- Support critical data processes running in production
You'll Succeed In This Role If...
- In the process of obtaining a Bachelor's (rising Junior/Senior) Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related technical field
- Highly proficient in SQL, Python, or similar programming language
- Knowledge of database systems and data modeling
- Knowledge of modern data storage and processing technologies (i.e. GCP BigQuery, Airflow, and DBT or similar)
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with individuals and teams
Salary of $63/hour (Undergrad), 69/hour (Master's) and $78/hour (PhD)*
Benefits listed below may differ from those available depending on terms of employment*