In a nutshell
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will develop procedures to support data accuracy, security, and integrity. This will include maintaining best practices regarding data access and providing expertise, guidance, and support in establishing, operationalizing ,and sustaining a data governance program that identifies, defines, manages and publishes data standards and policies. You will also facilitate business processes and guide cross-functional data stewards in developing enterprise solutions and identify, define, and maintain data governance workflows, integrations, master data definitions, and corresponding metadata within all represented data domains. In addition, you’ll ensure the quality and availability of that data and coordinate delivery efforts under proper controls.
About the team
The Logic20/20 Advanced Analytics team is where skilled professionals in data engineering, data science, and visual analytics join forces to build simple solutions for complex data problems. We make it look like magic, but for us, it’s all in a day’s work. As part of our team, you’ll collaborate on projects that help clients spin their data into a high-performance asset, all while enjoying the company of kindred spirits who are as committed to your success as you are. And when you’re ready to level up in your career, you’ll have access to the training, the project opportunities, and the mentorship to get you where you want to go.
“We build an environment where we really operate as one team, building up each other’s careers and capabilities.” – Adam Cornille, Director, Advanced Analytics
- You’re proficient at assessing business requirements and models and gaining an understanding of business metrics.
- You’re comfortable communicating technical issues to non-technical users.
- You excel at being flexible and juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re comfortable working under pressure independently handling multiple projects and deadlines.
- 6+ years of experience in similar roles along with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience directly related to defining, designing, implementing and managing Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Management and Analytics solutions and programs.
- Prior experience in a role requiring collaboration across multiple functions within a large, complex organization.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, quantitative reasoning, and problem-solving skills with high attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to distill complex concepts into easy-to-understand frameworks and presentations.
- Strong business acumen, ability to think strategically and build effective business partnerships.
- Ability to clearly define and articulate Enterprise Data Governance Objective.
- Direct experience with defining and operationalizing Data Governance Policies, Standards, Processes and Controls (e.g. metadata, data classification, data certification, data access, data retention, lineage etc).
- Experience with Data Governance tools (e.g. Collibra) to design and build operating model, importing or exporting content, customizing dashboards & widgets, views, creating automation workflows, etc.
- Strong functional understanding of data and analytics architecture, platforms, and frameworks; including data modeling, data ingestion, data pipelines (ETL).
- Solid understanding of data issues that impact user experience and corrections that need to be implemented to resolve data issues, via business processes and technical capabilities
- Hands-on functional and technical experience in performing data quality, profiling and analysis.
- Good familiarity with standard relational database structures; SQL, Tableau, and Business Objects knowledge is a nice-to-have.
- Strong presentation skills. Should be comfortable with presenting to all levels of management.
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently.
We’re a five-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference.
Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture events in our Connected Hub cities.