GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Nexteer is seeking an architect or senior analyst to lead the design and implementation of a global data storage system as well as create tools for analysis of data and report generation. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned CS/CE possessing a wide array of development, reporting and data integration experience. Other parts of the job will include embedded C code as a member of the test development team.MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and coordinate system integration objects within on premise and cloud platforms. Lead Data Discovery projects to ensure Nexteer data is globally accessible in a secured, business-friendly manner.
- Lead Nexteer master data management initiatives
- Work with Global Lab leaders and engineers to determine optimal data storage and analysis solutions
- Work with technical and business teams to evaluate new and emerging technologies, vendors and business models
- Function as lead EPS validation software and test development engineer for developing EPS Validation activities. This will include support for both LabVIEW and embedded systems. Responsibilities will also include the development, automation and implementation of electrical hardware required for EPS validation.
- Provide support for the following areas:
- Embedded software
- LabVIEW software
- RS-485 serial communication
- CAN programming
- CAN CCP Structure
- CAN XCP Structure
- Generate Automated Test Data
- Database Data Structure and Archiving
- Support the design and implementation of test equipment for all EPS labs
- Assist in the support of writing embedded software required to support the validation of electrical systems.
- Support electrical validation activities required for EPS electrical systems.
- Support the interpretation and analysis of internal and external validation requirements and translate into test system requirements
Degree: BachelorsMajor: Computer Engineering/Computer Science
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- MYSQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, NOSQL or experience working with similar languages
- Cortana/Machine Learning/R/Python (Predictive Analytics)
- Database Administration
- Embedded Software development experience
- Interest in test & validation activities in support of electrical systems
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge and experience with Master Data Management, BI and\or advanced reporting tools
- Self-motivated and able to work in a geographically dispersed team
- Experience working with PowerBI
Equal Opportunity Employer Disabled/Minorities/Veterans/Women
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Nexteer is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employees to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.Accessibility for Applicants with Disabilities:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for the online application process due to a disability please call 1-989-757-5000. Please provide your contact information and details about the posted position of interest. Only inquiries regarding assistance for those who need an accommodation with the online application process due to a disability will be returned.
Nearest Major Market: Saginaw