our client is a fast-moving company with an ambition that every decision should be data-informed and every feature is fueled with data. To make this happen they invest heavily in engineering insights functions. You will work with the latest technique.
You will study user behavior, support new product decisions, understand our strategic initiatives and bring data and insights into high impact business collaborations.
As a consultant at randstad technologies, you have fantastic career opportunities. We offer you a stable permanent position with good development opportunities for those who show drive and interest. Working as a consultant at randstad technologies is an excellent way to build on your resume with various IT competencies. We work with both large and small customers in many different industries, which means that we can offer our consultants exciting and varied assignments in different locations in Stockholm.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in running the quarterly company-wide engineering satisfaction survey.
- Formulate hypotheses related to engineering efficiency, validate them from our datasets, and communicate these insights optimally.
- Collaborate closely with engineers, data scientists and team leads across the mission to build and promote shared methods to take data advised decisions.
- Communicate insights and recommendations to key stakeholders, helping to activate data best practices in the teams as well as the analyst and engineering communities.
- Define metrics, build and analyze dashboards, reports and key datasets to empower data-informed product development.
Who you are to be perfect for this role:
- You have at least a couple of years experience in the field. And you come with a degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics or another quantitative subject area.
- Strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable working with multiple partners.
- Know how to understand and seek loosely defined problems and come up with relevant answers and meaningful insights.
- Have experience in data modelling and designing datasets to be used by analysts and product development teams.
- Have the competence to perform advanced analytics.
- Possess statistical competence (such as regression modelling, a/b testing and significance testing).
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets in a cloud-based data processing environment, such as BigQuery or similar.
- Coding skills, such as Python, Java, or Scala.
- Analytics tools experience, such as Pandas, R, SQL or Hadoop
apply before 19/09, selection, interviews and presentation to the client will be ongoing. The position may be closed before the last application date, so please apply as soon as possible.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.