Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
The Customer Experience organization provides a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams.
What you will learn and contribute to
As part of our team, you will:
- Use Python to develop applications related to machine learning algorithms.
- Integrate python-based applications with the ones hosted in but not limited to MS 365 environment such as SharePoint online/Power Platforms.
- Perform Data mining using the latest technologies.
- Utilize and work on Microsoft Azure services like Azure VM, Azure App Service, Azure AD Authentication.
- Perform requirements gathering, finalization, implementation & support for business need.
- Understand, support & enhance applications ensuring they keep pace with the latest technological advancements.
Your skills and experience
- B.E./B. Tech. in Computer Science/Telecom/Electronics.
- 1-3 years of experience as Software Developer/Engineer.
- Minimum 1-year hands-on development experience in Predictive Modelling, NLP/Natural Language Processing & Machine Learning like Advanced Classification Techniques, Deep Learning, Clustering.
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken.
- Creativity, self-confidence, flexibility and are a Team Player.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Microsoft Power BI skills
- Skills in web technologies like Angular, React, iQuery, CSS3
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.