What's involved with this role:Working remotely.
The purpose of the role is to support the HR function on Covid 19 projects, roll-outs and implementations as well as creating and maintaining project and end-user training documentation for HR, Line Managers and Employees. The Workforce Analyst will be responsible for providing workforce reports and working closely with staff at all levels of the organisation to drive engagement and compliance. To develop a proactive approach to the management of data in creating dashboards to make evidence based decisions, with comparative data across partner organisations to benchmark performance. Specifics:
- This role will be responsible for providing the workforce data to support comprehensive workforce resourcing plans to address the current impact of the pandemic.
- Data reporting will need to be developed into user friendly dashboards, at Directorate Level which enables evidence to be gathered in terms of options and performance.
- To develop a proactive approach to data analytics, presentation and monitoring, which is GDPR compliant.
- Responsible for the production, development, delivery and interpretation of reports containing highly confidential information which is used to inform decision-making at senior level.
- To provide expert advice and support on data availability, data definitions, workforce systems and their workflow and data integrity in order to support managers to interpret workforce planning information.
- To support Workforce Information related Freedom of Information requests as capacity allows.
- To actively contribute to the HR agenda on the pandemic, with particular focus on using workforce information to improve service delivery.
- Keep end users up-to-date with report/system developments/changes.
- Monitor data quality using pre-defined/created reports and inform end users of any issues.
- Support benchmarking data collection and reporting to identify and implement solutions.
- If required, support maintenance of the HR Department intranet site in terms of publishing data.
.Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in related field
- Experience of working and manipulating data to present in a user friendly way
- An in-depth and demonstrable understanding and experience of workforce metrics and KPIs through the use of spreadsheets and pivot tables to manipulate and present data. Ideally, via previous use of Google studio for dashboards and other data aggregation tools
- Evidence of the provision of Workforce analytics to present key themes and data in a user friendly way
- Strong project planning and organisational skills
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrates creative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
N If you would prefer to send a CV straight to us rather than by way of an on-line application, you are very welcome to do so via email@example.com but please quote both the job reference and job title exactly as they appear below:Job Ref: Kingston RQ411085Anticipated Length of Assignment:
Unless otherwise stated (we do carry the occasional permanent vacancy) all of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis and can sometimes become permanent. Please do try to resist contacting us with requests for progress updates.
We really do read every CV sent to us. All applications will be acknowledged by a human, not a robot, provided the job remains live and provided your CV meets the “Essential Requirements” listed. Please note that we do our level best to take down ads as soon as roles have been filled. We are not in the business of harvesting CVs. Important
: We will interpret your application as being permission to submit your CV to this role (with the right to represent you) unless you advise us to the contrary.