Connection has a fantastic opportunity through our Technical Staffing division for a Data Engineer. This is a permanent position with our end-client.
This is a remote position.
- Creating data mappings, building ETL interfaces, and helping to build reports and data visualizations.
- Manage and improve the process of data collection, ingestion, manipulation, and display for reporting processes.
- Develop ETL processes as part of data pipeline.
- Review existing datasets and design data models to organize data for further analysis
- Perform data validation and quality testing.
- Build reporting data sources for visualization tools that can be used as source of truth for dashboards and reports.
- Collaborate with data analysts and data scientists to develop necessary infrastructure to support reporting and data science objectives.
- Understanding data warehouse structures (snowflake, star schemas)
- AWS S3, Glue, python
- Experience with rest API
- Experience with data modeling to design models for the EDW
- Snowflake Datawarehouse(preferred) or other cloud datawarehouse
- Prior healthcare experience preferred.