: 117081Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, CanadaAll Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; EdmontonOur Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
You will provide reporting and analysis support for Deloitte Technology’s Infrastructure Services. Primary responsibilities include:
About The Team
- Provide visibility and insights to customers concerning their environment such as activity and usage information, hardware and software inventory, and compliance.
- Provide capacity information to network infrastructure teams.
- Develop analytics and dashboards using Splunk and/or Microsoft Power BI.
- Develop SQL and SPL queries to solve data retrieval problems quickly.
- Create and improve API integration automation solutions using Python or other coding languages.
- Create models and forecasts of device and application statistics.
- Meet with customers to collect requirements on new projects.
- Independent ownership of analytics projects from requirements to delivery.
- Collaborate with customers and peers in different time zone and countries.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of staff, management and leadership.
- Monitor the ServiceNow ticketing system for effective use.
- Responsible for awareness and compliance to policy and guidelines of the information security management system (ISMS).
- Adhere to established incident management service level objectives.
- Participation in global working groups responsible for the development of infrastructure services.
- Excellent documentation and organization skills for knowledge management.
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in what is but rather what can be to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceivedEnough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
- Bachelor’s Degree/College Diploma in Computer Science, Networking, Management of Information Systems, Analysis/statistics focused disciplines including Statistics or any STEM/Social Science field with quantitative research experience or relevant experience
- 3-5 years professional experience, with accomplishments in education desired; minimum 1 year of related Analyst experience or portfolio of relevant work
- Knowledge and experience in statistics, machine learning, or applied analytics
- Knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases (NoSQL is a plus)
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Microsoft Power BI
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Splunk, Splunk ITSI, or any other Splunk add-ons
- Basic understanding of infrastructure and networking technologies
- Ability to use reporting tools to collect data and to provide output with interpretation
- Communicates effectively with stakeholders and team members regarding technical concepts
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.You Shape How We Make Impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.