The Necessary Skills For The Role Are As Follows
Rebelle is seeking a Junior Data Analyst with a strong understanding of the financial concepts needed for a vertically-integrated cannabis company. The Junior Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and processing pertinent company data and software tools in order to inform leadership on strategic decision-making and advance critical KPIs and business goals.
Database management (proficient in SQL)
We Offer The Following Incentives To Potential Candidates
- Advanced Excel skills
- General applications support skills preferred
- Familiarity with Google Analytics reporting preferred
- Familiarity with merchandise management and POS systems preferred
- Must be open to working in a highly regulated industry
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Competitive salary, including participation in employee stock incentive program
- Remote work, with occasional meetings in Sherbrooke, QC.
- Potential to transition to full-time employment
- Great team and culture
- Various additional perks
Rebelle provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, sex, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation. In addition to federal law requirements, Rebelle complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Rebelle expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, sex, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, age, disability status, or veteran status.