Data Engineer Needed!
Onco360 Pharmacy is a unique oncology pharmacy model created to serve the needs of community, oncology and hematology physicians, patients, payers, and manufacturers. Our Onco360 Corporate Office has an immediate need for a Data Engineer.
The Data Engineer will design and develop performant and resilient database objects, automated data pipelines, and complex data transformations which support analytical databases, operational reporting, and executive dashboards. You will apply your data engineering expertise as you create, deploy, and maintain relational and OLAP database designs along with complex automated ETL/ELT pipelines.
- Medical; Dental; Vision
- 401k with a match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid benefits - life insurance, short and long-term disability
Data Engineer Major Responsibilities:
- Design and develop performant and resilient database objects in SQL Server.
- Create, maintain, and monitor relational and OLAP databases using SQL Server and SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Design, develop and automate performant and resilient data pipelines using SSIS or other ETL/ELT tool.
- Design and develop complex data transformations used within analytical databases, operational reporting, and executive dashboards.
- Maintain and tune indexes, queries, and database server performance.
Data Engineer Position Qualifications:
- Education/Learning Experience
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related university degree or work equivalent.
- Desired: An advanced degree is preferred.
- Work Experience
- Required: 7+ years’ experience with advanced knowledge of SQL Server 2012+. 3+ years’ experience with scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell. 3+ years’ experience using MDX, DAX, and Power Query. 5+ years’ experience architecting ETL/ELT pipelines using SSIS. 2+ years’ experience interacting with APIs.
- Desired: Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Required: Thorough knowledge of relational database theory and design best practices. Advanced data modeling skills with a deep understanding of dimensional modeling techniques. Experienced with automated database deployment tools along with unit and integration testing. Familiarity using database monitoring tools such as Redgate or SQL Sentry. Skilled in performance tuning and database server optimization.
- Desired: MCSA or MCSE preferred
Company Values: Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion