Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Should have 15+ years’ hands-on experience in algorithms and implementation of analytics solutions in predictive analytics, text analytics and image analytics
- Should have 5-10 years’ of experience in leading a team of data scientists, works closely with client’s technical team to plan, develop and execute on client requirements providing technical expertise and project leadership.
- Leads efforts to foster innovative ideas for developing high impact solutions.
- Evaluates and leads broad range of forward looking analytics initiatives, track emerging data science trends, and knowledge sharing
- Engaging key stakeholders to source, mine and validate data and findings and to confirm business logic and assumptions in order to draw conclusions.
- Helps in design and develop advanced analytic solutions across functional areas as per requirement/opportunities.
Technical Role and Responsibilities
- Demonstrated strong capability in statistical/Mathematical modelling or Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Demonstrated skills in programming for implementation and deployment of algorithms preferably in Statistical/ML based programming languages in Python
- Sound Experience with traditional as well as modern statistical techniques, including Regression, Support Vector Machines, Regularization, Boosting, Random Forests, and other Ensemble Methods;
- Visualization tool experience - preferably with Tableau or Power BI
- Sound knowledge of ETL practices preferably spark in Data Bricks cloud big data technologies like AWS, Google, Microsoft, or Cloudera.
- Communicate complex quantitative analysis in a lucid, precise, clear and actionable insight.
- Developing new practices and methodologies using statistical methods, machine learning and predictive models under mentorship.
- Carrying out statistical and mathematical modelling, solving complex business problems and delivering innovative solutions using state of the art tools and cutting-edge technologies for big data & beyond.
- Required to have Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. in Statistics/Machine Learning/Data Science/Analytics /Computer Science or Engineering from premier institutes
- Preferred to have PhD in Data Science/Analytics/Computer Science from premier institutes
Skills & Experience
Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Statistics
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.