CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The North America Risk and Data Analyst
will lead various aspects of risk management – with a strong focus on data driven analysis - managing credit and asset risk, insurance and extended warranty risk, and unsecured credit card risk for financial services in the NA region. The portfolio approximates $11 billion covering retail, wholesale, and operating leases.
- Credit Risk –Monitor portfolio credit quality and trends including application/ approval/ funding/ loss data by credit tiers, reserve levels, write-offs and cost of risk, severity, and delinquency for both wholesale and retail portfolios
- Insurance & Extended Warranty Risk - Including understanding of physical damage and extended warranty service contracts and related programs for capital goods industries, as well as oversight of loss reserve and risk / pricing analysis for the products and trend analysis of claims data
- Asset Risk – Optimize residual values in working together with the Modeling & Analytics team, work with Sales and Asset Management & Remarketing for pricing for Operating Leases, RV exposure
- Credit Cards Unsecured Risk - Analyze commercial revolving accounts (credit card) portfolio trends and loss analysis
- Loss forecast update (collective reserves) in coordination with the Modeling & Analytics team and assessing impact on cost of risk for reserves (US GAAP CECL model and IFRS9) and pricing – Actively involved in budget and forecast process. Specific reserve support to region as well as additional reserving needs based on specific circumstances
- Support the digitization and automation of the credit process through scorecards, auto-decisioning framework, and system improvements
- Support development, implementation and monitoring of scorecards and decision management. The development of the scorecard will be performed by the Modeling & Analytics team. However, the individual would need to understand scorecard development and work with users in assessing needs and improvements, and monitor effectiveness and usage
- Risk and financial oversight relating to new business initiatives and macro and qualitative risk assessment
- Benchmarking assessment with market and peers
- Annual Salary for this position is 75,000 USD to 155,000 USD annually and will be eligible for the Company Bonus Plan (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience, and qualification for the role.)
- 3+ years of data and analytics experience and financial analysis skills
- SAS, Data Warehouse/ Big Data Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in either: business, economics, statistics, quantitative finance
- Work experience in credit and risk management
- Capital goods Industry experience including basic understanding of the network and dealer/ end user customer dynamics
- Property & Casualty insurance risk experience
- Supervisory/management experience
- Basic knowledge required of accounting principles
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster and its supplement here . CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice .
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.