Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Primesoft, Inc, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!Role:
Sr. Data EngineerExp:
Washington D.C (Weekly 3 days Onsite)Note:
Must be local to Washington D.C Metro AreaMOI:
1 Coding Test, 2 Technical InterviewsResponsibilities:
- Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets.
- Proficient with designing an optimal Data warehouse and Operational data store using modern cloud patterns.
- Proficient in data modeling techniques and tools, such as ER modeling and UML diagrams. Experience in designing and implementing data schemas, including conceptual, logical, and physical models.
- Experience working with CI/CD and embrace “Automate Everything” mindset. Experience in at least one modern scripting or programming language, such as Python, Java, or NodeJS
- Experience with AWS services like Lambda, EC2, EMR, Redshift, Glue, S3, IAM, RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB etc.
- Hands-on experience in relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, RDS, Amazon Aurora, SQL Server are desirable).
732-7 9 0-5440
Sr. Data Engineer (DWH, AWS, Python/Java) - Hybrid - 10+ Yrs