We are working with our client to develop specific data sets with limited fields to which advanced technologies can be applied to optimize service delivery, identify and remove sub optimal processes, reinvent products and services, and accelerate operational efficiency.
Our goal is to help our Client focus on areas of opportunity and identify solutions that will improve the provision of high performance reliability to their customers.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Your Machine Learning and Data Science expertise will be challenged as you develop programs to hunt for patterns within large data pools and build new data sets from raw files. This is an excellent position for the Candidate who thrives on utilizing new technologies data pattern recognition.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Relevant course work with applying analytics or working with data
- Strong experience with statistical analytical techniques, data mining, machine learning, and predictive models using Python, R or similar tools
- Database and programming languages experience and data manipulation and integration skills using SQL, Oracle, Hadoop, NoSQL Databases, or similar tools
- Strong experience with Data Mining and Web Scraping technologies
- Ability to work with data with significant ambiguity, develop creative approaches to analytical problems, and interpret data and results from a business/industry perspective
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with natural language processing, computer vision, optimization, and deep learning is an asset
- Project management experience is an asset
- Professional services, consulting, or advisory experience is an asset
- Python 3: Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, SciKit Learn,, Flask, Dash
- Data Engineering: Numpy, Pandas, SQLAlchemy, Psycopg2, Beautiful Soup
- Data Vizualiaztion : Matplotlib, Plotly, D3, Tableau, PowerBI
- Cloud Computing: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Computing, Google Colab
- Machine Learning: SciKit Learn, PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow, NLTK, Spacy, FastAI,
- Databases: SQL (Postres, MySQL), Graph (Neo4j)
- Advanced Excel: VBA Macros, Vlookup and index/match, What-If Analysis, Pivot Tables
- Other: Git
- Passionate about solving complex analytical problems
- On top of the latest in cutting-edge AI
- Strong analytical and business development skills
- Interest in working within a consulting environment developing strategies, roadmaps, etc.
- Mix of technical know-how and strategic mindset
- Enthusiasm for problem solving, innovation, and human-centered design
- Experience working in or with larger enterprise-level organizations
- Ambitious and open to doing whatever work is necessary to get the job done