It Application Development
Manage Self: Technical
To ensure the support and maintain the data warehouse in line with the data model; metadata repository and to provide business intelligence analysis through performing strategic and operational support.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Deliver work according to customer expectations by prioritizing; planning and implementing requirements.
- Utilize resources by adhering to standards; policies and procedures.
- Align and continuously improve set processes by identifying innovation opportunities.
- Identify and mitigate risk by executing within governance.
- Resolve incidents by logging and tracking through correct channelsEsnure work are delivered accordong to; relevant technical standards Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managersEnsure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Structure data into compliance standards by adhering to metadata governance procedures according to Nedbank documented standards and formats.
- Manage final transformed data content by complying to prescribed standards for reviewing and publishing.
- Govern population of datamart and metadata repository by complying to standards; systems; processes and procedures.
- Support business units by providing consulting services that deliversdata and information relevant to their businessContribute to internal and external information sharing sessions byattending formal and informal meetings.
- Manage vendor relationship interactionsby conforming to vendor managementoffice guidelines and principles.
- Ensure customer needs are met through regular customer feedback sessions
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Degree in Information Technology or Business Management, Mathematical/Statistics
- Data Management (DAMA) Certification, Certification/formal training in relevant technology
Minimum Experience Level
10 years relevant experience of which 5-7 years experience is in a data management /business role
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Initiating Action
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566