TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About The Team
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for data analysis of TikTok e-commerce's global logistics operations;
- Maintain & improve operation performance index; assist top management to monitor the weekly and bi-monthly operation performance; analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Cooperate with logistics team to set strategy, e.g. Leadtime improvement, cost reduction, logistics experience rating, etc; communicate findings to influence others to take actions;
- Follow-up data analysis of local operation teams in several overseas markets, support operation and provide optimization suggestions;
- Cooperate with Products and ETL teams to define system requirements, build data products, improve and roll out product features to support business.
- Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in statistics, data science, computer science, math, or supply chain management is preferred;
- At least 4+ years work experience in logistics data analysis/business intelligence;
- Proficient in SQL and familiar with Python or R;
- High energy, self-motivation, and ability to work in a fast-growing environment.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.