Packly is the leading web platform for online packaging design and printing. Our engineers developed several algorithms which allow generating over 4300 billion size combinations in seconds.
Thanks to its seamless process, the users can create custom cardboard packaging, personalise the designs, convert into instant virtual 3D prototype, get it printed in 48h and shipped worldwide. The goal is to make complex packaging creation simple focusing on sustainability from designing to production.
We deliver environmentally friendly products, and we are highly committed towards waste reduction through custom sizing, on-demand- and just-in-time capabilities.
We are an international team, distributed in our offices in Campochiaro and Amsterdam but also in remote mode all over Europe.
Join our team of developers, designers and visionaries who are enthusiastic about packaging, IT and sustainability.
Give your contribution to create a unique, highly functional user experience and deliver high quality software and environmentally friendly printed products!
You will have the chance to work in a challenging atmosphere, connect with our international team all over Europe and become one of Packly heroes.
A fantastic opportunity to join the Packly team as Data Analyst.
You will be involved in the following activities:
- Use of data analysis and data visualisation technologies, data mining, data exploration, data preparation, to generate insights that answer the question of internal and business stakeholders;
- Identifying trends;
- Recognising recurring patterns;
- Elaborate Reports.
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience and possesses the following knowledge:
- In-depth knowledge of SQL and MongoDB;
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a degree focusing on data or similar;
Nice to have
Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, QLIK or similar.
What we offer
The company offers the following benefits:
- Flexibility and working from home
- Professional growth in an international environment
The Selection process
If selected, you will be invited for an interview.