We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits, locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
State Farm is searching for a Marketing Data Analyst operating in an agile, collaborative environment, interfacing with multiple teams and departments within State Farm and external vendors. The applicant can expect to work on numerous efforts at the same time and be asked to help with prioritization, help drive out business requirements, help with compliance audits, and collaborate with stakeholders and vendors. This work will focus on Customer Communication Management (CCM) tool implementation along with driving the required change adoption, Email delivery technology, Print technology, Content Management System (CMS) and Digital AssetManagement (DAM) skills that would enable us to be delivering more dynamic and personalized creative templates quicker into the market. This resource will also be working with Legal, Procurement, Vendors and with existing marketing in house tools.
- Self-motivated individual with experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to learn new tools and apply new skills quickly
- At least 3-4 years' experience with One of More CCM tools such as Inspire, Interactive, Documerge, Exstream
- Experience with Batch and Real-Time process
- Experience in AWS environments preferable
- Good experience with XML and other schemas
- RDBMS concepts, SQL querying and stored procedures is a plus
- A solid experience with at least one legacy to CCM migration of creative
- CCM tool upgrade experience preferable
- Knowledge of print, email and text marketing channels is a plus
- Experience with Multi-Channel output creation
- Experience with Sorting and Bundling
- Experience with architecture for CCM products is preferable
- Proven high-level of communication capabilities (written and verbal)
- Ability to effectively communicate to both business and technical resources at all levels of the organization
- Ability to form good working relationships and influence business partners and vendors to get results
- Communicate effectively to high levels of leadership
- Ability to lead and drive work at a rapid pace
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Working knowledge of privacy rules and data impacts; PII data; SPI data
- Ability to foster innovation, diversity of thought, and incorporate new ideas