At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Data Scientist Commercial Analitics
“Health for all and Hunger for none” is our mission at Bayer. Every day, we are privileged to work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our mission to life. Join us at Bayer to have a career that you can put your passion into practice and make an impact using Science for a better life.
For our newly established IT Hub, we are looking for:
Data Scientist – Commercial analytics
You will be responsible for:
- Deliver best-in-class analytics solutions for the customer-centric commercial operations of Bayer Crop Science. Topics include but not limited to: customer analytics, segmentation analysis, pricing, demand forecast, and risk models. Results will drive business decisions and significant revenue.
- Develop practical, interpretable, and automated solutions for these business problems through expertise in statistical analysis, predictive modeling, simulation, and optimization methodology by working in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment.
- Write model documentation to detail problem formulation, modeling approach, validation, data requirements and implementation steps.
- Support stakeholder requests for model development, implementation, and feature improvements, be able to communicate results to a broad range of audience in a clear, interpretable manner.
We would expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 + of experience, Master’s degree with 2+ years of experience or a PhD in at least one of the following areas: Data Science, Economics, Electrical/Industrial Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or other related quantitative discipline.
- Experience conducting statistical inferences, time-series analysis, statistical simulation, analysis using disparate sources of data.
- Advanced programming skills in either R or Python for machine-learning tasks, working knowledge of version-control tools (such as github).
- Excellent work ethic, and a strong desire to learn new skills for technical and professional growth
In the exchange we will offer you:
- A flexible hybrid work model
- Career development, 360° Feedback & Mentoring programme
- Wide access to professional development tools, trainings, & conferences
- Competitive salary, annual bonus & top performers awards
- VIP Medical Care Package (including Dental & Mental health)
- Pension plan
- Holiday allowance (“Wczasy pod gruszą”)
- Life & Travel Insurance
- Co-financed sport card with unlimited usage
- Meals Subsidy in Office
- Home Office Setup & Maintenance allowance
- New & exciting open office space coming in Spring ‘22
Our inclusive culture at Bayer:
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin color, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Bayer offers the possibility of working in a hybrid model. We know how important work-life balance is, so our employees can work from home, from the office or combine both work environments. The possibilities of using the hybrid model are each time discussed with the manager.
Poland : Mazowieckie : Warszawa
Poland : Mazowieckie : Warszawa