Redbubble was born in 2006 in Melbourne, Australia. The dream was simple. Give artists a meaningful new way to sell their creations. Today, we connect over 800k artists and designers with millions of fans across the planet.
As for us? We're passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that's helped artists earn over $100M since launch. We're also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work. We show up with an open mind and an open heart, ready to do our best for our artists, customers and colleagues. This unique mix has helped our artists earn over $100M since launch and our employees make their most meaningful contribution to a mission they believe in.
Through our marketplace, artists are able to earn from their work, enabling them to create more fabulous artwork. With over 20 million unique designs for consumers to purchase on a range of 100+ print-on-demand products from stickers to t-shirts to throw pillows. It's a treasure trove for the curious and creative.
The Team & Role:
Within the Product team, which is made up of Product Managers, Designers and Researchers, we love the challenge presented by our three-sided marketplace; i.e. aligning and serving the different needs of our 800 thousand artists, 28 fulfilment partners and millions of consumers across the world.
Reporting to our Senior Product Manager (Shopping), we're looking for a Senior Product Data Analyst to join our team and help us better visualise, understand and interpret our key customer and product performance metrics so we can make more informed decisions about maximising customer value. You will also drive how we tag and track our important metrics and assist teams in high quality experimentation.
What you'll do is two fold:
- (2) Analytics practice: continuous improvement of our data capability
- Ensure ongoing improvement in our data collection methods
- Ensure we are using the right tools for our analytics uses cases
- Ensure data is being used appropriately across the business (e.g. documenting and sharing definitions)
- Enable and advocate for greater use of data in decision making across the business.
What you'll bring:
- High degree of curiosity and an aptitude to drive and uncover insights. This involves the ability to dig into where data is stored and build out tables and or views that enables the data to be used
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Well-developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in SQL
- Ideally, knowledge and practical experience with A/B and/or Multivariate Testing frameworks
- Ability to handle large and complex data sets using different applications as appropriate
- Experience using digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, segment or equivalent
- Experience using dashboarding tools such as Google Data Studio, Looker, Sisense for Cloud Data Teams (Periscope) or equivalent
- Previous experience in implementation of digital analytics tools or digital marketing tools
- Able to work autonomously or part of a team
- Meaningful work that allows you to contribute to a mission you believe in
- Work with you on continuing your development in digital Analytics to help progress your career
- A safe and supportive place to continue to grow and hone your craft
- A diverse and inclusive work environment where you can connect with colleagues from around the world
- Generous flexible work arrangements, and parental leave programs
- An opportunity to give back through community volunteer events and corporate partnerships like Code Like a Girl
We value open-minded, open-hearted teams, who reflect a diversity of experience, identity and perspective. Our differences make us smarter, and inclusive working cultures are healthy cultures. We are working hard to sustain a culture of belonging that promotes, advances and celebrates diverse identities and voices. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the artist and customer communities that we serve.
Bringing more creativity into the world takes all the crayons in the box, and we're excited to hear from you.