My client, a stylish boutique firm, is looking for a Data Engineer for an immediate start.
Read on to find out what you will need to succeed in this position, including skills, qualifications, and experience.
For this job role, the candidate must have commercial experience with the database technologies and able to management them in professional manner.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience with database systems.
- Must have experience with database security protocols.
- Must have experience with CI/CD pipeline with new features.
- Must have experience with SQL such as PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Able to develop and execute database queries.
- Able to design database architectures and tables.
- Must have experience with AWS RDS
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Experience with AWS cloud services or equivalent.
- Experience with a scalable startup culture.
- Experience with AI, Statistics, and Mathematics is beneficial
- Experience with Linux and Unix.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to work from home.
- Opportunities to train, develop and grow, as well as learn from talented colleague
- The ability to learn the energy industry.
You must be able to work onsite at least three days a week in Manchester.
This is an exceptional role.